来一起拥抱小考拉小袋鼠,被世界遗产雨林包围——澳洲库兰达地区 / Hug the Koala! Travel with me to Kuranda, Queensland

in #cn7 years ago


先来一张被茂密丛林包围的图片。澳洲除了着名的大堡礁外,还有另一样闻名世界的自然奇迹,就是热带雨林了。和海洋一样,森林也是一个充满生命力的地方,和海洋一样是生命的来源。

这次旅行,我有幸可以去到世上少数仅存的其中一个古老神秘的热带雨林,库兰达热带雨林。

如有留意我的帖子的朋友,可以知道我在今年一月去了一趟澳洲旅行。而这热带雨林就是其中一个行程。

行程主要分了三部份,第一项是乘坐上山缆车到不同的热带雨林观光站,观看壮观的自然瀑布,库兰达村的动物园和小袋鼠和考拉玩游戏,以及乘观光火车回到地面。

This is a photo I took in Kuranda rainforest. Australia is famous for the beautiful sea. Yet they are also famous for rainforest. Rainforest in Australia is also a wonderful place.

In this trip, I am lucky that I can go to a very old rainforest - Kuranda rainforest.

If you have seen my pervious post, you may know that I have a trip to Australia in January. This rainforest trip is a part of it.

This trip had 3 parts, frist, I took the Kuranda skyrail to see the forest in different
viewing platforms than I went to the zoo of Kuranda village as last I take to Kuranda scenic railway back to city.

首先离开地面上山去。一开始都是平原。

First take the skyrail to climb up the mountain, bye bye plain land.

进入森林的范围后,可以看到都是参天大树以及奇山俊岭。

Tall tree and mountain everywhere is the forest area!

在第一站,可以让我们走进丛林。

The first station! We in go inside the forest!

机会难得,来拍张照吧!

Photo time!

被自然花园包围的感觉还不错。

It is nice to surround by this natural garden!

然后出发到第二站。

Going to the second shop now!

这次是看非常壮观的瀑布

Nice waterfall!

然后出发到动物园

Going to the zoo.

在动物园可以乘错水陆两用的观光车游览。这些水陆两用的观光车都是退役了的军用品来的,真环保呢。

You can sit in an army duck for visiting! These army ducks are recycled from the real army duck used for war.

中途可以近距离观看这些奇珍植物

Amazing plans!

参天大树,独树成林。

Tall trees make forest!



终于有澳洲人不带小袋鼠来吃了,快拍照吧!

Wallaby, people in there do not eat them! Finally!

其他动物当然也有呢

There are other animals!



再来一张可爱的小袋鼠

Wallaby again!

还有小考拉打架

Koala vs Koala.

IMB_RIJ7i4.GIF

对了,小考拉是可以抱的,但要另外收费,听工作人员说因为抱他们其实会对他们做成损伤的。被人类抱得多的小考拉…会死的!所以不能随便抱,要收费和找受过训练的抱。不然…小考拉会死的!因为很重要,再说一次,小考拉会死的!

You can pay for hugging Koala. But the staff said that Koala will die if many people hug them. Therefore, we need to pay and hug the one which had trained.

还有,这不是野生动物是土著! (但后来我们看土著的表演,却混了一个白人进去)

Aboriginal! (There is an Aboriginal show later, but there is a white person in the
Aboriginal group. OMG)

最后就是乘小火车回去了。

Back to city by railway.




总括而言,这趟旅程由于没有水上活动,费用很便宜,而且很精彩,可说是便宜又大碗。如果以前没有去过类似的地方,我很推荐大家去感受一下。在高空中欣赏这世界花园的壮美景观,可是别有一番风味。而如果有时间的话,动物园近近还有其他好地方可以好好逛逛的,例如蝴蝶馆之类,可以好好欣赏蝶恋花舞,也很写意的。

In conclusion, this forest trip is very nice. It is cheap and amazing! If you do not go to a rainforest before, I strongly suggest you go! You can enjoy the forest view in the sky which it very cool! If you have time, there are many good place for visitors besides the zoo! Like butterfly museum! You can enjoy to watch the butterfly dance there which is also amazing!


另外这里是我另一篇有关澳洲的游记:
Here is my other journal about Australia :
碧海蓝天,闪耀着蔚蓝色的海滨城市——肯因斯/ Travel with me to Cairns City, Queensland



如喜欢的话,请赞、分享和进踪我!
Please upvote, resteem and follow me if you like it!
@linuslee0216


Sort:  

Wonderful pictures! I think it's amazing that you can cuddle with some koala's. I know they look like the cutest animals on the planet, but I always thought they were quite agressive when humans approach...

Apparently they have some awesome koala trainers there in Queensland. Are you staying long down under? Really hope to see more photos of your great adventures!

Steem on!

(Also, many thanks for posting in two languages, much appreciated!)

You got my vote and a resteem :]