你的男票会做饭吗?
Can your boyfriend cook?
我想:他会。
I think: he will.
我平常在家里是不去做饭的,除非有像今天这种特殊情况。
当然,我最拿手的是一些简单的美食,例如 青椒土豆丝、西红柿炒蛋等。。
I usually don't cook at home unless there is a special situation like today.
Of course, what I do best is some simple delicacies, such as green pepper and potato silk, tomato scrambled eggs and so on.
想知道我今天做的什么吗?现在就展示给大家:
Want to know what I am doing today?
Now show it to everyone:
我在冰箱中找到许多食材:茄子、豆角、猪肉、海鲜菇、葱姜蒜等
I found a lot of ingredients in the refrigerator: eggplant, beans, pork, seafood mushrooms, onion ginger garlic, etc.
把食材洗干净,将猪肉切成片状,茄子切成条状,豆角切成段状。葱姜蒜随意。
就像这样:
Clean ingredients,The pork is cut into slices, the eggplant is cut into strips, and the beans are cut into segments. Onion ginger and garlic are free.
Like this :
猪肉在冰冻状态下切出来的效果非常好。
The effect of pork cut out in the frozen state is very good.
把难洗的食材放在开水中清洗。Wash hard-to-wash ingredients in boiling water.
就像这样:
Like this:
接下来将油锅烧热,放入花椒、葱姜蒜。
Next, heat the pan and add it to pepper, onion, ginger and garlic.
炸出香味后,放入猪肉,炒至白色。
After scent ,Put pork and fry white.
加入酱油、水,烧开后,放入食材。
Add soy sauce, water, boil, and add ingredients.
小火,炖至干锅就完成了。
A small fire and stewed to a dry pot will be done.
就是这么简单。 It's that simple.
在中国,把许多食材放在一起炖叫做乱炖,你学会了吗?
In China, many ingredients are stewed together to be Luan Dun. Have you learned?
这道菜长得不好看!
我承认。
不过,翻译没问题吧。
应该没有
那就好😋
卖相不好,但不影响他的美味。我也是经常下厨的人。清楚他的味道。顶紧
还是瓜哥了解我!
哈哈 真不错。支持一下
会做饭的男人好帅👍